Over the last couple of months, we've been busy refining a new feature that we are now ready to announce: the ability to track your stock on consignment!
Using our new features you can now:
- Create locations to track consignee details, including contact names, phone numbers and address details
- Create unique price points to handle agreed pricing structures for each consignee
- Transfer stock to locations and have this removed automatically from your available stock on hand
- Assign sales to locations to see total revenue and profitability per location
- Generate stock and price lists per location
- Access location level reporting for stock and order data
Our new consignment features are available in our STUDIO and INDIE plans.
We have a new tutorial available for Consignment that shows how our new features work together to create your consignment workflow: Introduction to Consignment
Want to learn more about consignment selling?Our eBook introduces online craft sellers to the absolute basics of consignment in an easy to understand way, giving you the knowledge and confidence to begin planning your strategy.
Topics covered include:
- How consignment differs from wholesale agreements
- Advantages of having a consignment channel
- Common pitfalls to consigning your stock
- Finding a good consignment partnership
- Shortlisting and pitching to consignees
- Creating consignment agreements
- Consignment inventory tracking