Weekly Little Improvements Update - 14 June
It’s been a little while since the last weekly little improvements update, but that doesn’t mean we haven’t been busy! Here’s a bit of a rundown of what we have been working on lately:
- Added automatic copying across of the project image when creating new project components.
- Upgraded our charts library to fix a couple of little minor date issues. Shouldn’t be a big change to things in terms of how they function, but you might notice the appearance is a little nicer in general :)
- Fixed the issue on the Contacts page where the A-Z filter reset the current search settings you were using.
- Some background work to support both unit price and gross unit price for materials - more about that later!
- Started using our brand new customer support system this week - email us at email@example.com with any questions you have to see it in action!
- Added preferred vendor to our materials importer beta (if you have an excel spreadsheet for materials you’d like us to import for you get in touch and we’ll send you some details!)